ADULT: $24 ( Ages 12 and older )
CHILD: $12 ( Ages 2-11 )
Infants 1 and younger are free.
NPOV Lions Club Railrider Cancellation Policy
If cancellations are made at least 7 days prior to trip departure, trip fee will be fully refunded. For cancellations made within 7 days of trip departure, fees are non-refundable.
NPOV Lions Club Railriders will operate rain or shine, provided it is safe to do so. NPOV Lions Club Railriders reserves the right to reschedule or cancel tours due to adverse weather conditions if operations or participants are at risk. In the event of cancellations or rescheduling by us, your payment will be refunded in full, or applied to another tour. Ticket holders who cancel due to weather are subject to the cancellation policy above. No shows (including those arriving late for a scheduled departure) are not eligible for a refund.
Prices are subject to change. Please check price on booking. All prices are in US dollars.
NPOV Lions Club Railriders reserves the right to cancel or amend any trip or booking for any reason and assumes no responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to personal equipment, delays or irregularities which may occur in the operation of this business for whatever reason.
Online booking payments are processed immediately and are thereafter subject to the cancellations policy. Following a successful booking you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email within 24 hours please contact us to ensure your booking has been made.
Terms & Conditions & Safety
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure time. Those arriving late for a scheduled departure will be unable to ride and are not eligible for a refund. Unclaimed tickets may be resold 15 minutes prior to departure.
- You must follow the instructions of NPOV Lions Club Railrider staff at all times.
- Know your limits.
- Children under the age of 16 are not permitted to operate the brakes and must be accompanied by an older rider.
- No smoking of any substance or device at any time on the tours; Includes cigarettes, cigars, cannabis, pipes, E-cigarettes.
- Always keep your safety belt fastened.
- Do not get out of the Railrider during the tour. Please make sure all your belongings are secured. If you drop something on the track NPOV Lions Club Railrider staff will collect it for you.
- Parents / guardians are responsible for their minors and must ensure that they follow the instructions of NPOV Lions Club Railrider staff.
- Keep a distance of at least 30 feet between yourself and the Railrider in front. Do not tailgate! There is a chance of injury to yourself or others if you collide with the Railrider in front. It is your responsibility to maintain a safe distance from the Railrider ahead.
- During tours guests must conduct themselves in a way, which is respectful of the privacy and security of adjacent homeowners.
- Every NPOV Lions Club Railrider guest accepts a legal and moral obligation to act responsibly on
the tour as listed in the Terms & Conditions.
NPOV Lions Club Railrider manages the hazards of railroad transport, including road crossings. You must follow all written and verbal instructions of NPOV Lions Club Railrider staff at all times. Parents / guardians are responsible for their minors and must ensure that they follow the instructions of the NPOV
Lions Club Railrider staff.
Intoxication / Drug Use
NPOV Lions Club Railriders reserves the right to decline your booking on the grounds that your safety could be compromised. No person presenting himself or herself for a trip in an apparently intoxicated state or under the influence of drugs will be permitted to participate nor will any refund be forthcoming.